Spring Fried Chicken Recipe


Thousands of recipes for fried chicken still we keep browsing Internet for more ideas and recipes to give a twist to the dish everytime we are going to fry chicken (at least in my case) and sometimes we come across really great recipes. But once when I was tired of scrolling through different web pages my sis came to my rescue and shared this recipe she had tried. I decided to follow the recipe to the T (tee?) :D and it came out so so good that I have decided to follow the same recipe without any variations.

How To Make Spring Fried Chicken:

Ingredients:


  • 1 kg Chicken legs and thighs (preferably with skin)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon corn flour
  • 1 tablespoon soya sauce
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 teaspoons salt (or as per taste)
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
  • 2-3 tablespoons oil (for shallow frying)

Method:

1. Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients well then add beaten egg, soya sauce and vinegar. If the batter too thick you can add a little water.
3. Put chicken in the prepared batter and let it marinate for an hour.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and place chicken pieces.
5. Fry till golden crust is formed on both the sides. Serve warm.

3 comments:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! Fried chicken flour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat breading Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject ArenaMobile India

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Sheerkhurma | Doodh Sev

Imagine Eid morning at your home.. can you smell sheerkhurma already? :D In kokan and I think in many parts of the subcontinent, Sheerkhur...